Sunday, November 18, 2007

Getting Creative

Here is Miss Elizabeth - doing her impression of the SADDEST "Got Milk?" commercial ever. She awakened from her nap on this day as crabby as can be. She told me she needed some medicine. I asked what for and she quickly cried, "to make me stop crying!" When I tried to rationalize that medicine was only for when we were sick, blah blah blah - she only cried harder. I set her down on the couch and told her I would make the best medicine for getting rid of the post nap crabbies. I mixed up some ice, some frozen strawberries, some milk, and some splenda in the blender. It made something that looked much like a strawberry shake (plus a good serving of fruit and milk!). It was highly successful because soon she was smiling big for the camera.




And then there is Ben. . .the little man is always so happy go lucky! He isn't on the move yet, but he is quickly mastering the roll. He can get to anything he wants by rolling here and there. There will be storms a brewing when he gets mobile enough to go after Elizabeth's stuff. She loves him dearly, but insists that her stuff will liquify in the presence of baby slobber.


Can you see the purple sunglasses turning to mush? I bet Elizabeth can!

1 comment:

The Schiebers said...

They are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! :) Thanks for sharing - what a great way to keep up with you guys!
We miss you SO very much!!
love, Kerry Schieber :)