Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Colorado 2008

Ok - so I signed up for Facebook and therefore my blogging has been suffering severely. Although I have enjoyed finding friends from WAAAAY back and see what they are up to now. It is weird in some ways though. Alas - not the point.



We went to Colorado at the end of July and had a wonderful time. The older the kids get, the more they love it out there.



"Uncle Blad" made the trip even more fun! Here is one of the many battles - you will notice that Elizabeth's "gun" is a thumb's up. She is pretty tough with that thumb of death. She just liked to run around and scream.


Another fun activity - dog pile on Brad!

We did LOTS of hiking - which I LOVE!

Ben loved being outside. He enjoyed climbing around SO much that he wouldn't even notice when his legs would get all scraped up!



Mom and I do all the cooking. Don't we look like sisters???



Looking for treasures is so much fun! And intense too - there was no time to look up at Mom for a picture!


I love this picture of my little man! It is so rare to get him to sit still, let alone smile for a picture!



She has a lot of spunk. . .even at 95!!



Here we are at the top of Hallet's Peak! It was a hard climb, but totally worth it! We loved being on top of that mountain!


Don't you feel sorry for those ducks??









No comments: