Tuesday, March 25, 2008


All About MY Husband -- LeAnna did this and I thought I would join in!!

What is his name? William Richard Hoffman, JR -

How long have you been married? 6 years (although last I heard from Rich it has been 5 years)

How long did you date? We were friends for 5 years, then we dated for 1.5 years before we got engaged. We were engaged for one year to the day.

How old is he? 31 - but if you ask him - he won't know that.

Who said "I love you first?" I am not sure.

Who is taller? Rich - thank goodness!

Who eats more sweets? Well, depends on how many low blood sugars he has had. But usually it is me getting into the chocolate!

Who can sing better? Probably me? Hard to say, he is a good singer.

Who is smarter? Depends - computers - definitely him. Spelling - definitely me.

Who does the laundry? I do it the majority of the time - but he helps with it sometimes.

Who pays the bills? This is an Erin job for the sake of all parties involved.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who mows the lawn? I do. He clears the snow.

Who cooks dinner? I do - I love to cook, when I have time!

Who drives? I do - I get car sick easily and Rich likes to multitask while driving.

Who is more stubborn? Rich would say me, I would say Rich. We both are.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first - but it took him awhile to work up the guts to.

Who asked who out first? Hard to say - we were great friends prior to dating - I don't know when the transition occurred and who asked whom. I probably asked him.

Who proposed? He did and it was one of the few times in my life I was TOTALLY surprised.

Who has more siblings? We both have two siblings. He has two sisters and I have two brothers.

Hope you enjoyed learning about the love of my life!

No comments: