Friday, March 7, 2008

HA! Rich is posting....

All right kids - here is my first post! For as much as I use computers I really don’t dig email forwards, chat programs, etc. But more about what you came for - family stuff:

Big Ben is sick and not feeling well. Our little man is getting to be such a big person. Erin loves the baby stage but I love the kid stage. I love the stage Elizabeth is at and Ben is trying so hard to be just as big. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want them to grow too fast - but I am so glad we are done potty training with her. I am sure that after every potty break when she is an adult she will crave a Starburst…actually two! Bad parent’s maybe, but I am a push over for her. You will not believe how many crap yellow Starbursts I have eaten to leave her favorite flavors for her…

Oh funny story – Yesterday we went to the mall and saw the Easter Bunny! It was loads of excitement for little E. I felt a little guilty because they have the big bunny on a chair and two girls who make the kid smile and takes pictures to sell. Well, we walk in – slap the kids on each leg – Erin’s big fancy camera pops out and she takes pictures as she stands IN FRONT of their camera. I honestly hope she did not upset the big bunny because I am sure he talks to Santa. Do you have any idea what would happen to our us if they team up and take us down? Will someone please slip him some cash when they walk by and say it is from the Hoffman’s?

rich

No comments: