Monday, December 2, 2013

Dusting off the Blog for December Photo Project

It is no secret that I have been neglecting this blog. I don't know if this project will change that or not.  But I love going back and reading all the stories I have posted in the past.  It is worth a try. :). Here is my December 1st picture.  We spent the weekend preparing our lives and hearts for the Christmas season.  It gave me great joy when my 3 year old declared "Santa is Christmas" and my 9 and 6 year olds stopped their activities to sit down and tell him all about Jesus.  It was one of those infrequent mom moments when you think to yourself, I am doing something right.  A nice break from the never ending scroll of thoughts about what I should be doing better.  Another blessed pause today was after Rich and I got our Christmas lights up.  It makes me feel like a kid all over again.  I love this season.  It propels me back to the simple joys of childhood. My heart is happy.


No comments: