Saturday, December 6, 2014

DPP Day Five

**Still a phone posting. 

After our late night last night, we slept in today. We had a slow morning and decided that the overcast day was a good excuse to hit one more theme park. We might be insane.  

Here is my selection for today because it was so sweet watching the three of them marching down the street (holding up traffic much of the time). These two are so good with their younger siblings and I know that it won't be long before seeing this picture will leave me nostalgic for times like these.  

I didn't take as many pictures today with my camera.  I think I, like my kiddos, was suffering from a fun overload hangover.  We had a blast today but it had a few more bumps in the road. 

Here they are sweetly waiting for the Frozen singalong.  Normally I would insist that there are no screens during family time but it was keeping them happy and quiet.  Picking my battles and choosing to not listen to the tired and whiney.  
This chick has to catch a nap however and whenever she can.  


These two are clearly their father's sons. A serious raid of the chips and salsa.  

And one last gem - because it makes me laugh and because it is so true.  



No comments: