Friday, December 5, 2014

DPP Day Four

**Still an iPhone posting**
Here is the picture I posted for Day four.  I posted it on time - just didn't get around to blogging.  

The photo doesn't do it justice - especially since it was taken with my phone.  It was breathtaking. I titled it "Happy" Holidays.  

Our day was so much fun. We spent the morning swimming - which was as fun for me as it was the kids. I may have even busted out a few handstands and underwater flips.  Gotta educate the young in the finer things of swimming. Here are a couple fun pics from pre- swim preparation.  
He is serious about his swim gear. 
This pose cracks me up.  I wish I had access to my big camera pics as there is a great one of all four kiddos. 

We had some good naps and then we went to the Mickey Very Merry Party. What a blast.  Favorite moments - in no particular order (pics included - if available)
1.  Katherine and Brandon getting so excited and yelling and waving at the characters on a parade that happened by as we walked in.  
2.  Having a dance party in the streets in front of the castle with those same characters.  My kiddos had a ball dancing like crazy!
3.  We did NOT enjoy Stitch's Great Escape.   
4.  Got great seats for the parade and castle lighting.  All four kiddos were super excited for that and they made great friends with the kiddos sitting next to us.  
5.  Watching K lean in for a good look at Pawee's pictures.  She would studying them really close and with big eyes. 
6.  Taking Brandon and Elizabeth to see Elsa and Anna.  K was asleep, Ben fell asleep waiting for us.  Brandon gave Elsa the world's longest hug!!  Elizabeth reminded me that while she is maturing everyday - like her mom and dad - she is still a kid at heart. :) 



No comments: